Quantitative Aptitude for CAT Paperback
- Product Code: Quantitative Aptitude for CAT Paperback
- Availability: In Stock
Quantitative Aptitude for CAT Paperback – by Arun Sharma (Author) is preferable books for CAT preparation. This book has been designed as a complete reference manual for CAT. It has been prepared to meet all the needs of the students taking CAT. This book is designed in such a way that it can be helpful in all the major competitive examinations like XAT, SNAP, IIFT and so on.
Quantitative Aptitude is one of the most conceptive parts of any competitive exams. It is a key component to unlocking a winning CAT score and no author does the subject justice more than Arun Sharma, whose vast experience in his field is reflected in every chapter of Quantitative Aptitude for CAT. This book covers all the major topics, including Numbers, Average and Mixtures, Arithmetic and Word-based Problems, Geometry, Algebra, Counting, etc.
IT IS THE BOOK FOR THOSE:
- Chapter wise concepts according to CAT syllabus.
- Candidate, Who wants to prepare for XAT, SNAP, IIFT and major exams.
- Who need concepts with examples.
- Who needs a proper and understandable solution to clear concepts.
|SPECIFICATION OF PRODUCT|
|Publisher||Mcgraw Hill Education; Seventh edition (1 June 2016)|
|Author||B.S Sijwalii(Author), Tarun Goyal(Author)|